Abhay Nutrition Private Limited
Starting from humble beginnings of a small COTTON SEED (Gossypium hirsutum) crushing unit at the cotton bowl of Western India Jalna, Maharashtra State – Shri OMPRAKASH.A.MANTRI, on 6th January 1983 has now grown to set up the country’s largest cotton seed processing unit of 2,00,000 tones per annum with INDIA’s first of its kind strategically resourced process technology.
It is possible evident to mobilize the strategic requirement of raw material with a strong commercial acumen the company’s leadership team consists of a healthy mix of founder members and the professionals who drive the business and keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive with global insights and best practices.
We are committed to become World Class Health and Wellness Company by 2019
- By Making a Platform for Innovation
- By Making Insanely Great Product/Service which will create A Memorable Experience and Enrich the Lives of the People
- We impact global healthcare by delivering trusted and affordable functional food, nutraceuticals and phytopharmaceuticals for better quality of life
- To develop “LOW COST – HIGH QUALITY AGRO BASED PRODUCTS”.
- GETTING MORE – OUT OF LESS – FOR MORE (PEOPLE)
- To develop products and processes based on Zero Waste Technology by using Holistic Approach
- We constantly understand our Customer needs and fulfill with utmost satisfaction, and provide our products with value for money at the lowest cost and with utmost quality assurance & standards. We consistently explore innovative methods to drive for growth & profitability.
- We will maintain overall leadership position by adopting India’s first of its kind process technology in the cotton seed industry with operational efficiency with global-bench-marks.
- We as a leader in our business, promise to set high standards of conduct & commitment towards our company, customer & the country and create better value to our share holders, cotton growers, employees & customers at all times.