There is a great need to increase the availability of digestive alternative protein meal to poultry feed industry at lower price. This helps to lower the feed cost without affecting the performance. ANPL has been successful in addressing the problem of alternative proteins in terms of anti nutritional factor and digestibility. This process has been implemented for Cotton Seed Meal and Rape Seed Meal in India.
Advantages of ABHAY PROTEIN – CSM (AQUA GRADE) for AQUA Industry
- Total ALBUMINOIDS (Protein + Oil) is available up to 46 to 48 % in CSM (AQUA GRADE).
- Due to its Single Step Extraction process it has high level of naturally occurring amino acid profile.
- Abhay Protein CSM (AQUA GRADE) has higher protein absorption power to Bird body compare to other ordinary alternative protein in market, due to better digestibility.
- CSM (AQUA GRADE) inactivates the free gossypol, and has significantly lower Aflatoxins (Less than 20 PPB)
- Due to all the above advantages about 15 to 20% of Abhay Proteins CSM (AQUA GRADE) could be used in any of feed formulations as a direct replacement to Soya Meal which reduces the feed cost to 15-18%.
- For better understanding on inclusion in the poultry feed formulation one can refer to the field trials DATA
Usage : Should be used up to 15-20% in final formulation